Registration now open
27 - 28 April 2017
The premier global meeting of technology transfer is moving to April in 2017. Register now to build the knowledge and relationships that are essential to progressing your commercialisation of life science activities.
Why attend TTS Australia?
- Take part in open discussions and debates on best practices, lessons learned and key issues such as negotiations, strategic industry research collaborations, IP and commercial negotiation.
- Connect with industry representatives seeking to fill pipelines and access an ideal source of deal-flow from leading universities and research institutes across Australia.
Who attends TTS Australia?
- Tech transfer professionals
- Universities, research institutes and science parks
- Industry licensing executives
- External R&D directors
- Business development managers
- Life science CEOs
About TTS Global Initiative
TTS Australia is one chapter of a global initiative; with other summits in Europe and North America. The global initiative has been the original and leading international meeting of technology transfer for the biotech sector – including academia, licensing, partnering and technology transfer professionals.
TTS Australia 2016 Delegate List.